Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Classy Creamy Dreamy Buffet

Wrapped up this Labor Day weekend with this classy buffet makeover. Structurally this buffet was/is in great shape it just needed a refresh since it was well used over the years.

With it's classic style and lovely lines, I thought Annie Sloan Old Ochre and a  mix of clear and dark wax would be a great combo to highlight all the gorgeous details. I refreshed the top with Minwax Provincial stain and satin poly.

She is looking pretty and is ready for some fall entertaining!

Thanks for stopping by--Happy September!











2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love these old sideboards with the stained top, they make my mouth water! Can't wait to see what you do next!

    Kelsey @ the Vintage Storehouse & Co.

    PS- Would love to have you share & link up at ReLoved Fridays! The link party is open until Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey. I love refinishing antique sideboards and buffets, they are such beautiful pieces.
      I tried linking up to your party but am having difficulties seeing the 'link' . Help?

      Delete