Monday, January 19, 2015

Repurposed Dresser Ideas on Hometalk

A couple weeks ago, I was asked by Hometalk to curate a repurposed dresser inspiration board. I was so thrilled for the opportunity, I immediately accepted and got busy pulling projects together. 

There are so many creative things you can do with dressers. I found everything from vanities to dog beds, benches to apothecary cabinets, bars, media centers to bookshelves and on and on. I've pulled together 21 Dresser Flips that should hopefully spark some inspiration for your next project.


So before you decide to toss out your old dresser, you might want to take a minute to think about how you could repurpose it for another life.

Thanks for dropping by, have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Crystal, this is an inspiration heaven! AND I found your blog. Absolutely superb. Thank you!
    ~ Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina! Glad to have you following along!

      Delete