Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tables Galore

In the last month I've brought home no less then 15 tables: side tables, end tables and nightstands etc. It's like everywhere I look there is another darling table that needs a makeover...so I scoop them up and haul them home. Consequently, I have them stacked high in the barn and garage, just waiting their turn!

Here are a cute pair of end tables finished in french linen. I left the drawers natural so you can see the pretty inlay.



Here's the BEFORE AND AFTER


I was also able to get this side table done over the weekend. It is finished in a nice bright antibes green and dark wax...and that drawer pull is so cool!



I have so many more nice tables to work on in the upcoming weeks, the hard part is figuring out which one to work on next and what color to paint it!! Decisions. Decisions.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment