Thursday, January 12, 2017

Reclaimed wood wall art. Handpainted signs. Dipped hearts. And a dresser for good measure.

 I've been awol from the blog for over a month now, but I'm back and have so many exciting things happening I don't know quite where to start!

I got a great gift this year for Christmas. No outrageous jewelry or a fabulous trip out of this tundra we live in ... instead, it was something I had been wanting for over 4 years now. I was finally able to purchase the Urban Patina domain name! Complete geek, I know! But man you have no idea how incredibly giddy that makes me. {now I just have to find time to amp up the design of the website}

So after a couple weeks of enjoying the holidays, resting and regrouping, I've got a few projects to share today.


Reclaimed Wood Wall Art




Handpainted Signs




Dipped Wood Hearts



Refreshed Amish Dresser




We have lots of exciting things on the horizon this year ... I hope you will continue to follow along on our journey!

Here we go, full speed into 2017!

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment